- DAILY DEPARTURES: 09:00 am. – 05:00 pm.
- TRANSPORT: Bus
- TYPE OF CIRCUIT: Aventura (River Urubamba)
- CLASS: II – III- IV – V
This activity of Aventura is located south of Cusco. In the Urubamba River runs from the high Andes through the Sacred Valley.
It has some exciting white water depending on the section of the river. One of our most popular sections Boating during the season is under “Chuquicahuna- (CHUQUI)” the river on the Upper Urubamba. This section is ideal to have the day trips with a nice class II, III and III +. Excellent scenic river view.
Pick up from your hotel (09:00 am.) After an hour and a half by bus reaches the set on the banks of the Urubamba River in “CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP” our private campground. Our professional rafting guides will give a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for rafting. We will be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class II and III rapids. During the rainy season December to early March, the rapids can be of class IV and IV plus.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Transportation Cusco – Camp -Cusco
- All rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle, self bailing raft
- Jacket, wetsuit, safety kayaker.)
- Professional Guide
- Sauna with hot water and Zip-line
Recommended to bring:
- A swimsuit
- A full set of dry clothes
- A pair of sandals or slippers
- A Small towel
- A good positive mental aptitude